Potato and Baby Corn Chapati Roll
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 893 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 42039 times
With soft cooked potatoes and juicy baby corn, spruced up with crunchy peanuts and exciting spices, the Potato and Baby Corn Chapati Roll is a wonderful breakfast option, full of energy to handle the busy day ahead. That said, it is also a meal that can be had on-the-go, a superb homemade alternative to store-bought frankies!
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and potatoes and sauté on medium flame for 2 minutes or till the potatoes are tender.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except the lemon juice, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the flame, add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Warm the chapatis lightly on a hot non-stick tava (griddle)
- Place a chapati on a flat dry surface, spread one portion of the filling on one side of the chapati and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat step 2 to make 3 more rolls.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per roll
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.