Broccoli Paneer Sabzi
by gati nupur
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 56594 times
A delicious combination of healthy broccoli and paneer made into a flavourful vegetable.
- Cut the broccoli into cubes, boil water in one deep pan, add the broccoli and boil till broccoli becomes little soft.
- Cut onions and paneer into cubes and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- when the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute till it becomes little brown in colour.
- Add boiled broccoli cubes, garam masala , chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute well.
- Add paneer cubes and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and sprinkle little water.
- Wait for 2 minutes and sprinkle pepper, mix well and remove from the flame.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by gati nupur on 07 Jan 2014Hey all,
Myself Gati Shah. I am originally from Gujarat,India but now living in Melbourne,Austral...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.