Anjeer Dry Fruit Squares
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 6791 times
A complete dry fruit mithai.Heavily rich!
- Heat 2 tsp ghee in a kadhai, add the soaked figs and saute till it becomes soft.
- Add the sugar, mix well and cook till the water evaporates.
- Add the mava, nuts, mix well and cook till it leaves the vessel.
- Add the rose essence, nutmeg powder and cardamom powder and mix well.
- At the last add 1 tsp ghee to give shine to the mithai.
- Pour this on a greased plate and cut to pieces and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 27 Jul 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.