by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 2716 times
- Spear each mango one at a time with a fork and hold over direct flame or place them under hot grill until both the sides completely scorch the skin, turning them few times.
- Cool and peel off the skin.
- Scrape the cooked pulp, add the sugar, salt and saffron and b;end in a mixer till smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, add the water and chill.
- Serve chilled garnished with chironji.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 24 Apr 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.