Guava Spritzer ( Party Drinks )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 36 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27604 times
Guava spritzer, a luscious drink that pampers your senses! we have used pink guavas to make this drink, but if you can't find any, you could use white guavas and cheat a wee bit by adding a few drops of pink food colour instead! for the ginger juice, grate the ginger and squeeze out the juice. Glass used: pilsner glass
- Combine 1 cup of water with the sugar in a broad pan and cook on a medium flame till the sugar dissolves, while stirring twice in between.
- Add the guava and cook on a medium flame till the guavas are tender. Keep aside to cool.
- Blend in a mixer to a smooth purée and strain using a strainer.
- Add the ginger juice and lemon juice and mix well.
- In each pilsner glass, place 2 ice-cubes and pour equal quantity of the juice. Drop 1 slice of guava and top it with a bottle of soda. Serve immediately.
- Use 3 cups of pink guava juice as an alternative to fresh pink guavas, when they are not in season.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.