Vegetable Mayonnaise Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 120 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 230544 times
Mayonnaise has a wonderfully creamy and tangy feel that never fails to delight the taste buds. Here, in this easy and quick Vegetable Mayonnaise Sandwich, it teams up with a horde of crunchy vegetables to satiate you in a tasteful way when you are oh-so-hungry!
- Divide the filling into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place 1 lightly buttered bread slice on a clean, dry surface with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Apple 1 portion of the prepared filling evenly over it. Sandwich it with another lightly buttered bread slice with buttered side facing downwards.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to make 5 more sandwiches.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally into 2 and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.