Cream Cheese Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 62 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 83762 times
This cold sandwich is everything you could ask for – filling, refreshing, tasty! An intelligent combination of juicy and crunchy veggies with cream cheese, herbs and spices, makes this sandwich an enjoyable treat.
It is also very easy and quick to make, and uses common ingredients that you will surely find in your refrigerator, so you can make it anytime hunger strikes. Both kids and adults will love this Cream Cheese Sandwich.
You might also like other yummy sandwiches like the Tomato and Cucumber Open Sandwich and Vegetable Cheese Sandwich with Honey Mustard Dressing .
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Trim the sides of all the bread slices and apply ½ tsp of butter on each bread slice.
- Put a portion of the prepared filling on a buttered bread slice, and spread it evenly. Cover it with another bread slice with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Repeat step 3 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally into 2 and serve.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.