by Tarla Dalal
Added to 906 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 167456 times
Our Indian flag is indeed an inspiring one, and kids and elders alike love the combination of energising colours on it. Why not bring those colours into a sandwich, to create the same spirit in your taste-buds.
A green layer of minty paneer and an orange layer of creamy carrots also complement each other well in taste.
- Grate the carrot with the help of a grater. Keep aside.
- Butter the bread slices and keep aside.
- For the green layer, mix the mint chutney, paneer and salt in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- For the orange layer, mix the carrot, mayonnaise and salt in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Place the buttered bread slice on a clean, dry surface and spread the green mixture on top and spread it evenly.
- Place another bread slice with the buttered side facing downwards and spread the orange mixture over it and spread it evenly.
- Put the third bread slice on top with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Repeat steps 5 to 7 to make one more sandwich.
- Cut each sandwich into 2 pieces and serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.