by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 349 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 59827 times
Pinwheel Sandwich is a delightful sweet and spicy snack with a tantalizing flavour and attractive appearance, which makes it ideal to serve at small parties .
Flattened slices of bread are layered with jam, cheese and green chutney, and rolled up into pinwheels. Slices of capsicum and olives adds crunch and tangy quotient, making this sandwich a real tongue-tickler.
- Remove the crust from all the bread slices and discard them.
- Flatten each bread slice using a rolling pin.
- Place a bread slice on a clean, dry surface and spread 1 tsp of jam evenly over it.
- Place another bread slice over it and spread 1 tsp of cheese spread and ½ tsp of mustard paste evenly over it.
- Put the third bread slice on top and spread ½ tsp of butter and ½ tsp of green chutney evenly over it.
- Place a few capsicum slices on one side of the sandwich and top it with 1 tsp of olives evenly over it.
- Tightly roll the bread slices from the capsicum and to the other end to make a roll.
- Cut the roll into 7 equal portions using a sharp knife.
- Repeat step 3 to 8 to make more pinwheel sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per pinwheel sandwich
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.