Cheesy Corn and Carrot Sandwich, Travel Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8354 times
Corn and carrot, everybody’s favourite ingredients, team up to make this wonderful, please-all sandwich.
While both are yummy ingredients, they are both mildly sweet, so we have added capsicum and green chillies for a touch of spice, and of course, a lot of cheese to spruce up the sandwich!
The Cheesy Corn and Carrot Sandwich is an ideal travel sandwich, not only because everyone loves it, but also because it stays good for five hours if properly cooled, wrapped in aluminium foil and stored in an airtight container.
It is also very important to use fresh bread to make your sandwich. We have not trimmed the edges of the bread, but you can do so if you wish.
You can also try other sandwiches like Cream Cheese Sandwich or Tricolor Sandwiches .
- Divide the filling into 8 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Put a portion of the prepared filling on a bread slice and spread it evenly.
- Cover it with another bread slice and press it lightly.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to make 7 more sandwiches.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally into 2 using a sharp knife.
- Pack each sandwich individually into an aluminium foil and place them in an air-tight container. Use as required.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwich
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.