Pineapple, Celery and Cottage Cheese Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 44 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15853 times
Be it on a pizza or on a sandwich, pineapple and cottage cheese makes a great combination. A sprinkling of fresh celery adds more punch to this wonderful cold sandwich.
- Combine the pineapple, celery, paneer and salt to make the spread.
- Divide the spread into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Spread one portion of the spread on a slice of lightly buttered bread.
- Cover with the buttered side bread slice facing downwards.
- Repeat with the remaining bread slices and spread to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.