Cheese and Spring Onion Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 205 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 97073 times
Every bite of this sandwich offers a burst of flavours, and nothing short of ecstasy! Cheese spread and mayonnaise make an exciting stuffing for sandwiches together with crunchy capsicums and spring onions, held together with milk, and flavoured with garlic and red chilli flakes. This Cheese and Spring Onion Sandwich, with its rich mouth-feel and irresistible aroma, is both a sumptuous and tasteful treat!
- Divide the stuffing into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Apply little butter on each bread slice and keep aside.
- Place a bread slice on a clean dry surface with the buttered side facing upwards.
- Spread a portion of the cheese and spring onion stuffing evenly over it and sandwich it using another bread slice with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 5 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.