5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 220 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 47363 times
An adaptation of the famous Mexican dish.
- Mix the flours. Add the oil and salt and make a soft dough by adding water.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Roll out the dough into thin rounds about 100 mm. (4") in a diameter with the help of palin flour. Prick lightly with a fork.
- Deep fry in oil very lightly.
- Dip immediately into the hot sauce, fill with a little stuffing and arrange on a well greased baking dish.
- Pour the remaining hot sauce and sprinkle the cheese over it.
- Bake in a hot oven at 450°f for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.