Eggless Chocolate Cake Using Microwave ( Cakes and Pastries )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 171 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 174054 times
A variation of the curd-based eggless chocolate cake recipe that can be made easily using the microwave oven.
- Sieve the flour and cocoa powder. Keep aside.
- Mix together the curds and soda bi-carb in a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat ¼ cup of water by microwaving on high for 1 minute.
- Combine the butter, sugar and ¼ cup of hot water in another bowl and whisk well.
- Add the curds, flour, and vanilla essence and mix to make a smooth batter of dropping consistency.
- Put the mixture in a 175 mm. (7") diameter greased shallow glass dish.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave, cool slightly and unmould.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.