Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9486 times
While making small balls of the mixture just oil yr hands a little.
- Blend the soaked and blended soya beans with cauliflour,garlic,ginger,salt,amchur pd.,red chilli pd.corn flour and grated potato
- Add kishmish, pista and kahu. blend once again.
- Take out the mixture in yr hands
- Make small balls of this mixture.
- Put these balls on skewers and cook.
- Baste with a little oil.
- Serve hot with lemon juice and chaat masaala sprinkled over it ad the red chilli paste.
- See others enjoying these mouth watering tikkas.
This recipe was contributed by gunitarsingh on 08 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.