Mushroom Soup By Sushmapsharma
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7338 times
This soup will be good in taste and as well as low calories.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and add the onions and saute till they turn soft.
- Add the ginger paste, garlic paste, green chilli paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, pumpkin , capsicum and fry for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Transfer in a pressure cooker and add the remaining ingredients and pressure cook for 2 whistles or till vegetables are soft and cooked well.
- Blend using a hand blender and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sushmapsharma on 23 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.