Mexican Chilli Bean Rice
by Anjana s chaturvedi
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16768 times
A mildly spiced mexican rice preparation with kidney beans and bell peppers
- Heat the oil in a pan and add rice and saute for 1 minute on medium flame.
- Add the jalapeno and capsicum and saute for a minute.
- Add the rajma, salt, oregano, chilli flakes and cumin seeds powder and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree, coriander and 1 cup hot water and bring to boil and then lower the flame add lemon juice and cover and cook till done.
- Fluff with a fork and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Anjana s chaturvedi on 06 Jul 2012I am Anjana Chaturvedi from Uttar Pradesh (India).Cooking is my passion and I am a vegetarian so I c...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.