Lauki ka Paratha
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 94261 times
Stuffed with grated lauki or bottle gourd, the lauki ka paratha taste superb when served with aloo curry or raita.
- Heat the oil in a kadai , add the fennel seeds and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the chilli powder , garam masala , green chillies , coriander powder, mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the bottle gourd and salt, mix well, over and cook for 3-4 minutes or til the bottle gourd turns borwn in colour.
- Add the mango powder and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Combine the wheat flour and salt in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using enough water.
- Keep aside.
- Roll out the dough into a circle of 4” diameter.
- Place the stuffing at the centre and bring the edges together at the centre to seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6” diameter, using little whole wheat flour.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot with curds and chutney.
This recipe was contributed by sanskruti18 on 16 Apr 2020
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.