Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20598 times
An easy recipe to add proteins in your diet in a tasty way is offered by this Egg masala recipe. Enjoy the egg masala curry with roti or rice.
- Prick the eggs with the fork and keep aside.
- Heat a oil in non-stick pan, add the onions and saute till golden brown in colour.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the ground paste and salt, mix well and let it cook for another 3-4 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add water and eggs and bring to a boil.
- Let it cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes or till the gravy thickens.
- Add lemon juice and stir well.
- Remove from the flame and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by mdsk on 02 Nov 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.