by KitchenQueen MK11067
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 172443 times
It is very useful in stomatch ache,indigestion,acidity and gas trouble.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add the carom seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, dill seeds and fenugreek seeds and dry roast on a medium flame for 3 to 4 mins.
- Remove from the flame, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Blend in a mixer too a smooth powder.
- Store in an airtight jar.
- Take 1/2-1 tsp after meal or if necessary anytime.
This recipe was contributed by KitchenQueen MK11067 on 25 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.