Delicious High Protien Pancakes
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6693 times
Stay fit with this Delicious high protien pancakes, a low ca breakfast or snacking choice prepared from a batter comprising of ground vaal and moong beans.Enjoy with curd and imli chuyeny.
- Coarsely grind the sporuted moong and vaal in a mixer.
- To this add all the above ingreadients and mix evenly and kneed.
- On a cold pan now spray a little oil. use a non stick if you prefer lesser oil. spread a little quantity of this dough now on the pan and spread evenly to form a round 1/4 inch thick pancake.
- Turn on the heat and let it cook on the pan.
- When done turn sides and cook from the other side.
- Roast it well to give it a slight crisp burnt flavour.
- Serve this delicious pancake with yoghurt or imli chutney.
This recipe was contributed by nidhibhat on 13 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.