Corn and Cheese Quesadillas ( Mexican)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 83 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29082 times
Relish the lovable gooeyness of cheese and the joyous crunch of corn in these scrumptious Corn and Cheese Quesadillas.
This is amongst the most popular Mexican foods across the globe, and since it is made using common and much-liked ingredients, it is sure to strike the right chord with everybody.
A combination of refined and whole wheat flours gives the tortillas the perfect texture, while mixed veggies give the stuffing an exciting crunch.
Serve the Corn and Cheese Quesadillas immediately, to enjoy the best flavour and texture.
Enjoy how to make Corn and Cheese Quesadillas recipe with detailed step by step photos and video below.
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Cover the dough with a lid and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- To make corn and cheese quesadillas, divide the stuffing into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Roll each portion of the dough into a 150 mm. (6") diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Place 1 portion of the stuffing on one half of the tortilla and fold it over to make a semi-circle and press it lightly to seal the edges.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the quesadilla, using 1 tsp of oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 7 more corn and cheese quesadillas.
- Serve the corn and cheese quesadillas immediately.
Corn and Cheese Quesadillas Video by Tarla Dalal
Corn and Cheese Quesadillas ( Mexican) recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values per quesadilla
|Vitamin A||210.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin C||18.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||8.9 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.