How many calories does serving of Papaya Pear and Yoghurt Smoothie have?
One serving of Papaya Pear and Yoghurt Smoothie gives 231 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 94 calories, proteins account for 20 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is106 calories. One serving of Papaya Pear and Yoghurt Smoothie provides about 12 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Papaya Pear and Yoghurt Smoothie recipe.
Is Papaya Pear and Yoghurt Smoothie healthy?
Papaya Pear and Yoghurt Smoothie is high in
1. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
2. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
3. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
4. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
5. Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) : Vitamin B2 enables the production of red blood cells that contribute to the rise in your energy levels. So have more milk, curds, eggs and green leafy vegetables.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 231 calories that come from Papaya Pear and Yoghurt Smoothie healthy?
Walking (6 kmph) = 1 hr 9 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 23 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 31 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 40 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.