How many calories does one Methi and Moong Sprouts Wrap have?
One Methi and Moong Sprouts Wrap gives 182 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 114 calories, proteins account for 34 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 37 calories. One Methi and Moong Sprouts Wrap provides about 9 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Methi and Moong Sprouts Wrap recipe.
Is Methi and Moong Sprouts Wrap healthy?
Methi and Moong Sprouts Wrap is high in
1. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
2. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
3. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
4. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
5. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 182 calories that come from Methi and Moong Sprouts Wrap?
Walking (6 kmph) = 55 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 18 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 24 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 31 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.