Baked Vegetable Roll Up
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 70 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 42085 times
This is a wonderful dish to make from left-over chapatis. The corn and mushroom filling adds crunchiness to these rolls. Once you ensure that the chapattis are fat free and replace cheese with low calorie white sauce, you have a 'heart friendly' dish at hand.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the onions, garlic and cook till the onions are translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and mushrooms and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the corn kernels, oregano and salt and cook till the mixture is completely dry. Cool and keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients together and keep aside.
- Place one chapati on a dry surface and spread 2 tablespoons of the filling on one side. Roll up the chapati tightly.
- Repeat to make 3 more roll ups.
- Place the prepared roll ups on a greased baking dish and spoon the mustard sauce over them.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 220°c (430°f) for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per roll
|Amt|| 123 gm|
|Energy|| 172 kcal|
|Protein|| 8.1 gm|
|CHO|| 30.4 gm|
|Fat|| 2.8 gm|
|Fibre|| 1.3 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.