Apricot Coconut Balls
by Rekha Ghadawala
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2442 times
Apricot Coconut Balls are crunchy sweet and tangy. Orange juice and lemon zest add a nice flavour, while the coconut and walnuts a nice crunch to these crunchy balls. Enjoy anytime.
- Combine the apricots and orange juice in a pan and bring to boil.
- Take off heat and cover and steep for 10 minutes.Drain and reserve apricots.
- Blend the apricots, coconut and walnuts in a food processor till finely chopped.
- Add zest and lemon juice, mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into rounds, approx. 3/4"(inch)in diameter.
- Roll the balls lightly in granulated sugar.
- Serve immediately.
- If the mixture is very moist add a little powderd sugar.
- If mixture seems dry add a little orange juice.
This recipe was contributed by Rekha Ghadawala on 28 Oct 2015Hi! Around Atlanta, I known for my cooking and creativity. My name is Rekha, I am a mother and full ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.