Achaari Paneer Warqi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26794 times
Achaari paneer warqi, paneer cooked in indian spices and seasonings and served on top of the baked warqi samosa pattis.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds, onion seeds and mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions, green chillies, ginger, garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the paneer, turmeric powder, coriander and salt and mix well, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Keep aside.
- Arrange the samosa pattis one on top of other on a baking tray, using oil to grease between the sheets. Sprinkle with onion seeds, turmeric powder and chilli powder.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) till they turn crisp.
- Cut into 2½“squares and keep aside.
- Place a spoonful of the achari paneer mixture on a sheet of samosa pattis warqi and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.