Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4186 times
This is a very healthy and fast cooking recipe. eat hot with raita or pappads
- Wash and soak rice for 1/2 hour.
- Meanwhile cut all the vegetables.
- In a microwave bowl put the soaked and drained rice, add all the ingredients , mix with a fork. add 1 and 1/2 cups of water.
- Cover and cook for 12 minutes.
- Keep for 5 minutes and then fluff with a fork , decorate with fresh corriander leaves and serve hot with pumpkin pachadi
This recipe was contributed by udupi on 18 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.