by HANISHA A. ARORA
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3798 times
A bowl of fruits served in tempting and irresistible way...
- Combine all the fruits together in a mixing bowl and roll in cornflour.
- Heat two and half tbsp butter in a pan, add the fruits and fry till light brown in colour.
- Remove on a serving plate.
- Heat the remaining butter and sugar in a pan on medium heat and cook without stirring till the sugar melts and starts to change colour.
- Stir till the sugar caramelizes.
- Reduce heat and pour honey.
- Mix well and pour hot caramel over the fruits and serve either plain/with thick custard or vanilla ice-cream.
This recipe was contributed by HANISHA A. ARORA on 20 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.