Thai Stir-Fried Noodles with Tofu
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 410 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25945 times
Noodles, stir-fried with tofu and bean sprouts accompanied by a soya sauce.
- For the noodles
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the ginger, garlic, tofu, onions and soya sauce. Saute these till the onion browns.
- Add the noodles, bean sprouts, lemon juice and salt. Mix well.
- Place on a serving dish and sprinkle chopped peanuts on top.
- In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients with 1/2 cup of water and bring to a boil. Keep aside.
- Serve the stir fried noodles and sauce side by side, so guests can pour as much sauce as they like over the noodles.
- The sauce might need a little more water, so adjust the consistency as you go along.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.