Tangy Amla Chilli Achaar
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4455 times
This pickle is a good source of consuming vitamin c in a tasty
way your guests will not stop them selves to eat it it is equally tasty with roti or parantha or rice you can also add seasonal vegetables in it. .
- Squeeze excess water from amla and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the asafoetida and remainig spices and saute well.
- Remove from the flame and add the amla, red chilli and ginger and mix well.
- Add the vinegar and salt and mix well.
- Fill in a glass jar and keep under sun for 2 days.
- Use as required.
This recipe was contributed by supermumarchna on 07 May 2013i live in muzaffarnagar ilike to see new places dancing gardening writing reading books are my hobbi...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.