Spinach Fondue ( Chips and Dips )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Spinach Fondue ( Chips and Dips ) in Hindi)
Added to 37 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17410 times
Whether made of chocolate or cheese, fondues always denote fun. It is the perfect stuff to have on the table for a gathering with your closest friends! Spinach Fondue is an interesting variant of the typical cheese fondue enhanced with puréed spinach. It has a vibrant and attractive green colour, and goes really well with pieces of brun pav.
- Combine the cornflour and ¼ cup of water in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Blend the blanched spinach in a mixer to a smooth purée. Keep aside.
- Heat a broad non-stick pan, add all the remaining ingredients, including the cornflour-water mixture and spinach purée, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till the mixture becomes thick, while stirring continuously.
- Serve immediately with brun pav pieces.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.