Shahi Navratna Korma
by Foodie 1994
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7252 times
A mouthwatering, rich, creamy indian vegetable. . Straight from the royal palaces of jaipur. A hit in parties and full of vegetables. . . Taste, looks and nutrition. . All in one!
- In a bowl take the khuskhus add 2 tbsp of water and let it remain soaked for 5 minutes.
- Now in a mixer blender add the khuskhus, cashewnuts, bay leaves, green chillies and a little water and blend them into a fine thick paste.
- Mix the saffron with about 3 tbsp of lukeworm water and keep aside.
- Now in a pan or a cooker, boil all the vegetables until they are cooked and strain them with cold water.
- In a kadhai heat the ghee, add the kashmiri red chillies, now add the prepared kaju paste and mix well.
- Add the boiled vegetables and mix. Now add turmeric powder, corriander powder salt and sugar and mix well.
- Now add the malai and mix.
- Now add the saffron water into it and let it cook.
- Add a little water to get a good medium consistency. Let it cook with a lid on for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with parathas or jeera rice.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie 1994 on 26 Aug 2013Hello everyone!
welcome to my profile!
Im foodie1994 from mumbai,india
I love cooking and trying ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.