Sesame Seeds Rice
by Shailaja Reddy
This recipe has been viewed 1954 times
Sesame Seeds Rice, a simple, delicious crunchy and nutty rice features a wonderful balance of flavours. Tamarind gives it a perfect tang, while the green chillies in the tempering gives it the perfect spice.
- Combine the sesame seeds powder with rice in a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and allow them to splutter.
- Add green chillies, curry leaves, almonds and mix for 2 mins.
- Add rice and mix it.
- Now add tamarind juice and mix it.
- Leave this for 5 mins on low medium flame.
- Add salt and mix well. Leave it for 5 mins.
- Serve with raita.
This recipe was contributed by Shailaja Reddy on 18 Jun 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.