Sesame Paneer and Hot and Sweet Dip
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4241 times
Sesame paneer with hot and sweet dip is a delicious stir fry recipe with paneer cubes stir fried along with a creamy and healthy sesame seed or til seed paste. Serve the paneer dish as starter with a hot and sweet dip.
- Combine the sugar and 1/2 cup of water in a deep pan and bring to a boil.
- Cook till the syrup is of a 2 string consistency.
- Add the chilli powder, lemon juice and salt and mix well.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Combine the cornflour, plain flour, soya sauce and salt with 1/4 cup of water in a bowl and mix well to make a smooth batter.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, dip the paneer pieces in the batter and coat with the sesame seeds and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot with hot and sweet dip.
This recipe was contributed by sohniekudi on 05 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.