Salgam ka Bharta
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13685 times
It will be very tangy and yummy recipe which is colourful.
- First peel and boil turnip in pressure cooker, and mash them well.Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.
- when the seeds crackle, add the onions and fry for 2 min.
- Add tomatoes paste and add turmeric powder, chilly powder, coriander powder and green chillies and mix well.
- After separating oil, add green peas and saute till they turn soft.
- Add mashed turnip and mango powder, salt, garam masala and saute for 3 min.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by avi'smom on 06 Dec 2013cooking, stiching, painting
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.