Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4043 times
This can be enjoyed as a salad , but is also yummier if eaten warm...
- Shred the cabbage
- Cut the bell peppers in thin strips
- Mix in a bowl the soy sauce and vinegar with the chili peppers, the pepper and a bit of sugar
- Heat oil in a wok
- Stir fry the garlic and onion with the bell peppers
- Remove mixture from the wok
- Stir fry the cabbage
- When the cabbage is wilted, add the other vegetables again.
- Add the sauce mixture and mix well.
- Let everything cool down
- Serve and enjoy !
This recipe was contributed by evita8 on 15 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.