Paneer Khurchan Roll ( Wraps and Rolls)
by Tarla Dalal
3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
पनीर खुरचन रोल
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Paneer Khurchan Roll ( Wraps and Rolls) in Hindi)
Added to 64 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21557 times
Behold this yummy variation of egg bhurji! i’ve replaced egg with low-fat paneer and cooked it with assorted spices and veggies like tomatoes, spring onions and capsicum. The filling is therefore a powerhouse of vitamin c! wrapping it with soya rotis makes it rich in folic acid and iron too.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, and add the cumin seeds.
- When the cumin seeds crackle, add the ginger-garlic paste and spring onion whites and sauté till the spring onions turn transluscent sprinkle a little water to avoid the spring onions from burning.
- Add the capsicum and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, wile stirring continuously.
- Add the tomato purée, turmeric powder, chilli powder, chaat masala, paneer, salt and coriander and cook for another 2 minutes, while stirring continuously. Keep aside.
- Combine the onion rings with chaat masala in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Place a roti on a clean dry surface and spread 2 tsp of healthy green chutney evenly over it.
- Arrange ¼th of paneer khurchan filling in a row in the centre of the roti.
- Arrange ¼ cup of onion rings over it and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more rolls.
- Wrap a tissue paper around each roll and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.