Paneer, Cheese and Corn Quesadillas
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 120 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25474 times
One-dish meals are a great hit in this busy era, whether for kids or adults, whether to pack in a box or have at home. A quesadilla is a great choice in this category. Although there are endless stuffing options for tortillas, the Paneer, Cheese and Corn Quesadilla is special due to the calcium-loaded paneer and cheese stuffing enhanced by crunchy sweet corn, which makes the dish a great hit with people of all age groups. Kids too, will surely love it, and you can rest assured of meeting their calcium requirements too.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough using enough warm water.
- Cover with a lid and keep aside for ½ hour and knead once again.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the stuffing into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out one portion of the dough into a 125 mm. (5") diameter circle with the help of a little plain flour for rolling.
- Put 1 portion of the stuffing on one half of the tortilla and fold it over to make a semi-circle.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the tortilla, using ½ tsp of oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 5 more quesadillas.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per quesadilla
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.