Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2213 times
If your dish turns out too salty. . . Put a bread slice in it. . . Will absorb all the salt. To get rid of the egg smell from the vessel. . . Wash it immediately with soap and water and leave it in the sun. To get rid of cockroaches. . . Place a small cup of hing in a corner of the kitchen.
- Combine all the ingriedients together to a dosa batter consistency and keep closed for 15 mins.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and sprinkle a little water on it. It should steam immediately.
- Grease it with oil and wipe hard with a slice of onion or potato.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on the tava (griddle) and spread in a circular motion to make a 125 mm. (5") thin dosa.
- Smear a little oil along the sides, cook till the dosa turns brown and crispy and fold over to make a semi-circle.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 7 more dosas.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney and sambhar.
- It is a very nutritious meal especially for children.
This recipe was contributed by vanisunil99 on 28 Oct 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.