- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Mocha Dip in Hindi)
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11651 times
Like a mocha cappuccino with a sprinkling of cinnamon on top, this dip proves to be a perfect end to a party fare. Dip a piece of vanilla sponge cake and marshmallows and fresh fruits into Mocha Dip, pop into your mouth, sit back and enjoy as it melts its way into your heart.
- Combine the coffee powder with 1 tbsp of water in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds to make a coffee decoction. Keep aside.
- Heat the fresh cream in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a slow flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Switch off the flame, add the dark chocolate and mix well till no lumps remain.
- Add the coffee decoction and mix well.
- Serve warm with vanilla sponge pieces, marshmallows and fresh fruits.
Mocha Dip Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.