Kaju Pista Roll By kpvasa
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2601 times
Kaju pista roll is a traditional Indian dessert recipe prepared from mawa,castor sugar and powdered kaju(cashew) and pistachios. Find simple and tasty dessert recipes at tarladalal.com
Add your private note
Kaju Pista Roll By kpvasa recipe - How to make Kaju Pista Roll By kpvasa
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1} make the pista barfi as specified in the recipe
- 2} divide into two equal parts &shape each portion into cylindrical roll of 100 mm length & 6 mm thickness
- keep aside
- 3} make cashew barfi
- 4} divide into two equal parts. roll out of each portion with the help of greased rolling pin onto sheet of plastic
- to a rectangle of 4" * 3" & 3mm thickness.
- 5} place one portion of the pistachio roll on one side f the cashewnut rectangle
- 6} roll out tightly starting from the end where the pista roll is placed & seal the edges completely
- 7} gently press the roll till it is about 7" length
- 8} roll this onto two silver varq so it coats the roll completely
- 9} cut into 7 pieces of 25mm each
- 10} repeat to make one more roll
This recipe was contributed by kpvasa on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.