Indo - Chinese Sandwich
by Kushi S
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4108 times
Indo-Chinese Sandwich is spicy, flavorful and delicious sandwich prepared using vegetables and sauces. If you are spicy lover and looking for healthy and tasty food then do try this out.Its my favorite and I am am sure once you try this,it will be your favorite too!
Add your private note
Indo - Chinese Sandwich recipe - How to make Indo - Chinese Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat oil in pan. add the finely chopped onion, garlic, ginger and green chillis and saute till onion becomes light in color.
- Add carrots, cabbage, capsicum and coriander and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add pepper, chilli powder, soya sauce, chilli sauce and tomato ketchup and salt. Mix well and saute for another 2 minutes. switch off the flame.
- Heat a tava and toast two bread slices using butter.
- Spread the stuffing prepared on one of the toasted bread slice and sandwich it using another toasted bread slice.(I love to have more stuffing in my sandwiches)
- Repeat 3 and 4 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve it with fries and enjoy.
This recipe was contributed by Kushi S on 15 Feb 2016Food Blogger.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.