Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4860 times
Enjoy this tempting crispy til soya kabab recipe with sauce of your choice as starter or snack. The kabab is created with black chana blended with soya nuggets and then roasted on a non stick pan with little oil. A delicious rich snack item to be served with green chutneys.
- Pressure cook the chana dal with 2 cups water for 3 whistles.
- Drain the excess water and transfer in a bowl.
- Add the vegetarian masala cubes, spinach puree, garlic, green chillies and crumbled bread and mix well to form a dough.
- Divide the mixture into 15 equal portions and shape them into small round flat kebabs.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the kebabs till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with hot and sweet sauce.
This recipe was contributed by deepajhaveri on 02 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.