• It imparts a great flavour to soups and stews, sauces and marinades too.
• For a quick dip to complement fruit and vegetable sticks, blend sour cream or yogurt with vegetarian seasoning cubes and thyme.
• It is a great way of adding a stimulating flavour to your salads.
How to store vegetarian seasoning cube
• Vegetarian seasoning cubes can quickly lose their pungency, and should therefore be stored in airtight containers away from moisture and sunlight.
• It should ideally be used within two months.
Health benefits of vegetarian seasoning cube
• As most vegetarian seasoning cube formulae contain mono sodium glutamate (MSG), many people are allergic to these cubes. If allergic, it could result in headache, nausea, a burning sensation in the throat or back of the neck, chest pain, rashes, or even breathing difficulties.