Eggless Chocolate Cake By Chitvish
Added to 63 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 48098 times
A delicious and rich cake without any eggs. Eggless dessert for vegetarians.
- Sieve the first three ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the sugar, milk, oil, vinegar and vanilla essence.
- Beat all the ingredients thoroughly with the help of whisk.
- Pour the mixture in a greased 175 mm. (7") daimeter tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 25 minutes or till done.
- Cool and serve or use as per required.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 25 Nov 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.