Easy Aam Ki Launji
by Anjana s chaturvedi
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7461 times
A sweet and sour preserve of raw mangoes with mild indian spices.
- Weigh the mango pieces and weigh equal quantity of sugar and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add fenugreek ,mustard and fennel seeds and saute till seeds turn golden brown.
- Add the mango slices, turmeric and salt, mix well and cover and cook on low heat for approx 5-7 minutes or till cooked.
- Add sugar and chilli powder ,mix well and cook on low flame (without lid) for approx. 10 minutes.
- When gravy thickens, remove form the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Store refrigerated.
This recipe was contributed by Anjana s chaturvedi on 06 Jul 2012I am Anjana Chaturvedi from Uttar Pradesh (India).Cooking is my passion and I am a vegetarian so I c...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.