Creamy Mango Ginger Mousse
by sanjana kotwani
This recipe has been viewed 3563 times
A delicious creamy dessert!
- Dissolve the china grass in hot water till it dissolves completely.
- Add the mango pulp, milk and sugar mix it and boil the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Strain and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, ginger juice and whipped cream and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Serve chilled garnished with mango and whipped cream.
This recipe was contributed by sanjana kotwani on 13 May 2013i live in ahmedabad cooking is my passion
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.