Chocolate and Apple Pancakes ( Jain Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 95 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29427 times
Tasty and healthy pancakes are the best way to start a day. . . . A delightful surprise for both kids and adults! to make things better, the addition of apples charges up the fibre content!
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl with a little water and whisk well to make a smooth batter, making sure no lumps remain. Keep aside.
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan and spread about 3 to 4 tablespoonss of the batter (¼ cup) to make a thick pancake of about 100 mm. (4") diameter.
- Cook the pancakes on both sides over medium heat until golden brown, using a little oil if required.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 7 more pancakes.
- Serve hot with maple syrup.
Nutrient values per pancake
|Vitamin A||73.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||1.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.