Chocolate Cake - Tarla
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4835 times
Bourbon choco delight is created from crushed bourbon biscuits blended with chocolate and powdered sugar. A tasty chocolate recipe which is quite appealing and easy to prepare.
Add your private note
Chocolate Cake - Tarla recipe - How to make Chocolate Cake - Tarla
Preparation Time: Preparation Time : 5mins Cooking Time: Baking Time : 20 mins. Total Time:
- 1. sift the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and soda bi-carbonate.
- 2. combine all the ingredients together with 1/2 cup (100 ml.) of water in a bowl and mix well using a whisk.
- 3. pour this mixture into a greased 150 mm. (6") diameter baking tin.
- 4. bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 20 minutes or till a knife inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- 5. unmould and cool on a wire rack.
- 6. cut into 1" squares and serve or use as required.
This recipe was contributed by vishakha_p on 28 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.